Pages

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Wendy’s Frosty Copycat Recipe

When we were little we called them Wendy’s Malts and I loved dipping my fries in them.


I’ve seen this recipe a few places so I thought I would give it a try. This is the healthy version, as I have seen some copycat recipes that call for cool whip, chocolate milk, and condensed milk which sound delicious but for that many calories I might as well just drive to Wendy’s and get a real one.

I'm always craving chocolate and It just so happens that I'm out of fudgciles as of last night so this is the perfect time to test it out!
  • 1 cup Chocolate Almond Milk
  • 15+ Ice cubes
  • 1 Banana (ripe and ideally frozen)
  • 2 tsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
  • 1/2 tsp Vanilla
  • 1 scoop Protein Powder (optional)
1. Mix everything together in a blender, Ta-Da! :)

I just used my magic bullet blender so the consistency wasn't the same as a frosty. I think a vitimix or an actual blender would do a much better job.

Much like the cauliflower pizza crust, it will never replace the original version in my books but this definitely kicked my chocolate craving! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment