Pages

Saturday, August 03, 2013

The Spice of Life

I should have done this a long time ago, but what matters is that I’m doing it now!

My spices are a mess, some are on a rack I got from Crate and Barrel while others are in bags, or all different shaped containers. I think there should be a law that enforces all companies to use the same spice container so everything matches! But since the world isn’t perfect and life is messy I will just have to create a law for my kitchen.

I looked high and low for cute spice containers, the trouble is most are quite small. Nothing is worse than having to keep a whole bunch of half empty refill bags lying around. (I buy the bags or spices in bulk because it’s just so much cheaper) So my cute and cost effective solution was mason jars! And of course adorable labels.

This is just one step in my kitchen clean up plan, but it feels gooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment