Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

English Muffins Two Ways

When Andrew is away, I have to re-adjust to cooking for one again. This was challenging at first but once I got into the swing of it I started to get creative while still keeping it simple.
My go-to ingredient has become whole wheat English muffins. Low cal, healthy, freezable, and sturdy enough to hold all of my creativity. ;)

Here are two of my favorites –

Mini Pizzas – Split an English Muffin into 2, add some pizza sauce, peppers, turkey sausage, whatever floats your boat. Top with a little bit of mozza, oregano, and garlic salt. And pop into the toaster oven. YUM!

Tuna Melt - Split an English Muffin into 2, add some tuna to each half (with mayo or without) top with cheese, and into the toaster until the cheese gets melty!



No comments:

Post a Comment