Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ohh la la

A year ago yesterday, Andrew and I met for the first time. I know it’s kind of corny to celebrate “since we met” anniversaries but I have been looking for a reason to celebrate so I could buy this cake.

First let me start by telling you this is no ordinary cake. This is a macaroon cake from Ohh la la Patisserie. We had never tried one until today, but we have eaten MANY of his regular macaroons and they are to die for! Actually everything I have tried from this bakery is absolutely amazing!

One of my coworkers ordered this cake for his wife and he told me she said “after eating this cake there is no point in eating any other dessert ever again”. After hearing that how could we resist? This cake absolutely lived up to it’s reputation and then some.

My advice - find something to celebrate so you too can have the Ohh la la experience.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad my review didn't disappoint, these are soooo amazing. I'm sad to say we've only had it the one time (I'm hoping Jordan screws up somehow and has to make it up to me with one of these sometime soon). If we lived close to that place I would be a thousand pounds! Love your blog, I can't wait to try out some of your tasty looking recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thanks Kaley, You're review on that cake went a long way, Jaime also got one just last weekend after tasting a piece of ours! Anytime you want some macaroons, just let me know and I'll grab them for you and send them home with Jordan ;)

      Delete