Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hidden Gems

Truth be told my jewelry box somehow always turns into a miscellaneous button, receipt and spare change collection bin and everything on my jewelry tree always gets tangled. Untangling chain necklaces must be the most frustrating thing in the entire world!
So it was definitely time for change. Thanks to a bright idea from my sister and a 20% coupon from Bed Bath & Beyond I was well on way to a more organized life….or at least jewelry box.
This plan did involve taking over another one of Andrew’s dresser drawers but he was a good sport about it (that’s 6 for me, and 2 for him if anyone’s counting) This is a great way to keep all of your jewelry, out of the way and organized. Since the trays stack it’s also a great way to see everything. I generally tend to wear the same necklace/bracelet combo out of habit. But by taking on this little organizational project I found a little gems that I forgot I even had.



No comments:

Post a Comment